We are seeking a full-time Account Executive to strengthen our client service team and PR practice.
The candidate we seek will have expertise in multinational client engagement, project management and PR activities execution. He or she must have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate written and spoken English fluency. He or she should have experience in PR advisory and prior experience working for a PR agency would be a plus. The ideal candidate would have prior experience in media relations, advertising or journalism, and strategic communications and possess a bachelor’s degree or higher in business communication, journalism, marketing and media studies, or related fields.
- Building, maintaining, and managing client relationships with proactive engagement and interaction
- Preparation, drafting and finalizing in English and Vietnamese, including media kits, press releases, articles, QnA, social posts, etc.
- Assist account manager(s) and media relations manager(s) in performing the following tasks:
- Preparing communications proposals and quotations in response to requests from Clients, including market and target audience research.
- Providing daily and proactive account management via phone, email and direct contact with clients. Major PR tasks include but are not limited to: corporate communications strategy, media relations, content writing and KOL engagement.
- Executive interview / Industry event/ speaking op identification and facilitation
- Support and monitor the team to ensure project KPIs are achieved
- Prepare project reports as required
- Regular monitoring of industry trends, market developments and opportunities
- Budgeting and invoicing
- Support the agency in developing new business
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree or higher in a related discipline (business communication, journalism, marketing and media studies, or related fields) with a minimum 3 years’ experience in PR, corporate/marketing communications, advertising and event management.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, both written and oral.
- Excellent writing skills for PR campaign purposes. Experience in journalism, creativity, content development, social media is an advantage.
- Demonstrable research capabilities and experience.
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects.
- Engaging interpersonal negotiation and communication skills, including experience in cross-cultural environments and international settings.
- Strong interest in the communication and public affairs profession and the ability to go above and beyond in service delivery.
- Deadline for sending application: 30 June, 2023
- Starting salaries are competitive and commensurate with prior experience.
- Applications must clearly state professional qualifications that meet or exceed the required experience and skills listed above.
- Interested applicants should send a cover letter, CV, and writing samples (no more than 5 pages) to [email protected].
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applicants. However, we shall reach out to you should there be any next step in the recruitment process.